ART HIKE TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
• The trail is a single track easy to moderate trail, 2 to 3 miles
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• You may gift tickets.
• Please come prepared for all weather conditions for the art hike. Wear walking shoes, bring water, snack, sunscreen, bug spray, Epipen if needed.
• Check in 20 to 30 minutes before your start tour time.
• This is a time to unplug and connect! Thank you
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
ART HIKES SELL OUT EACH YEAR- 2 weekends to
Art Hike: Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017
Where: Galena Creek Canyon, Mount Rose/Washoe County
Galena Visitor Center, NV
When: Hikes start at 9:00 am and leave every 15 minutes
Rated: easy, dirt hiking trail